Changes in the workplace and workforce require that employees work better together. Cross functional teams, large scale projects, tighter budgets and increased responsibilities solidify the need for employees to effectively resolve conflicts. There is a need to effectively and efficiently collaborate with teammates, co-workers, vendors and customers.
This workshop allows participants to discuss best practices for handling conflict, practice having difficult conversations, and create solutions for common workplace conflicts.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for employees seeking to work better with their team members, managers desiring to improve their leadership capabilities and anyone who has to work with others in any capacity.
What You Will Learn
- How to Effectively Resolve Workplace Conflict
- Leading and Managing teams through conflict
- Taking ownership of YOUR behavior
- Build confidence in having difficult conversations
- Recognize your network of relationships at work and your part in it.
- Positively manage business relationships to avoid unnecessary conflict.
- Use effective conflict resolution steps when conflict occurs.
- Deal with difficult team members.
- Avoid fight or flight behaviors in the face of conflict
- Determine positive solutions to conflicts
- Gain the ability to “flex” to other communication styles and see things from the other person’s perspective
: Angela Martin, Hunt Refining Company