Phifer Incorporated is a leader in the insect screen, solar control fabrics, drawn wire, engineered products and designed fabrics industries. Founded in 1952, Phifer Inc. is a family owned business established on providing a safe work environment, quality products and outstanding service. Manufacturing and corporate offices are located in our state-of-the-art facilities in Tuscaloosa, Alabama U.S.A. with warehousing/offices in California, Italy, India, and Asia. Phifer exports all products worldwide. Phifer Incorporated is ISO registered and is an equal opportunity employer.
Phifer Inc. currently has an opening in our Tuscaloosa office for a non-commission Field Sales Representative. This position is responsible for selling and marketing of all Phifer products to current and potential customers across the following geopraphical area; Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas. This position will be required to travel 3-4 days per week for 2-3 weeks per month. Some weekend work is required.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the drive and ability to work independently. They will be a high energy individual with strong interpersonal skills and ethical principles. This is an entry level position with future opportunities for high performers.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business or another closely related field is required.
- Excellent Communications – Verbal and written
- Previous experience in Sales is preferred.
- Valid Driver's license required
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Gloria.Lamon@phifer.com.
- Gain expert knowledge of all Phifer’s capabilities, product portfolio, department’s products, customers, competitors and markets along with their underlying connections
- Build strong relationships with current and new customers by providing unparalleled customer service and product knowledge.
- Travel mainly in Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas to current and potential customers.
- Communicate with our customers, distributors, agents and prospects by e-mail, telephone, and fax regarding product information, pricing, order status and credit status
- Communicate with our internal customers regarding product specifications, costing, and packaging: order status, shipment and credit status
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, dealer shows or trade shows working with customers, advertisers, architects, designers, and dealers to market products or services
- Recognize and pursue new customers and markets
- Host visiting customers and prospects
- Conduct business dealings in a professional and ethical manner
- Coordinate product/sales training for customers and their sales teams
Phifer Incorporated offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit packet, plus a great work environment.