Monday-Friday schedule , competitive salary and benefit package. Must have current licensure in the state of Alabama. Computer skills required as well as the ability to work independently. Dependable transportation, valid Alabama driver’s license and insurance are required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with hospital discharge planners and behavioral health staff in preparations discharge.
- Ensure home based support and services are available.
- Complete a health and psycho-social assessment tool based in case management software and/or other case management system approved by Alabama Medicaid to evaluate patient needs, determine appropriate interventions, and set achievable goals based on an individualized plan of care.
- Review medication lists and work closely with the Pharmacist regarding medication reconciliation.
Qualifications and Skills
- RN, BSN degree; an ADN with extensive experience will also be considered
- Must be licensed in the State of Alabama
- Greater than 2 – 5 years Clinical experience
- At least two years case management experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time