The Certified Respiratory Therapist provides services to adult and pediatric patients. They provide general respiratory therapy, adult and pediatric critical care, and limited diagnostics.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Current Alabama licensure.
2. Holds active credential of Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) within one year of graduation
3. Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy
4. Membership in appropriate professional organization (i.e. American Association for Respiratory Care, Alabama
Society for Respiratory Care) is strongly encouraged
5. BCLS provider
6. PALS preferred for staff working in the Emergency Department.
7. Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
To apply online, visit us at: www.dchsystem.com